Introducing the Aquis Date Caliber 400, a diving watch powered by the revolutionary automatic caliber made in-house by Oris. The Caliber 400, with its high antimagnetic properties, is a precise and reliable movement with a 5-day power reserve, 10-year recommended maintenance intervals and 10-year warranty. The Caliber 400 sets the new standard.
- CASE: Oris Aquis, 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches, Steel
- MATERIAL: Multi-part stainless steel, minute scale on the ceramic top ring
- MEASURE: 43.50 mm, 1.713 inches
- TOP GLASS: sapphire, curved on both sides, anti-reflective treatment on the inside
- CASE BACK: In stainless steel, screwed, sapphire glass porthole
- OPERATING DEVICES: Stainless steel screw-down crown
- WATER RESISTENT: 30 bar
- INTERHORN WIDTH: 24 mm
- MOVEMENT: Automatic winding date developed by Oris
- DIAL: Blue
- STRAP / BRACELET: Steel
5 days of power reserve
Not everyone wants to wear a mechanical watch every day. The Caliber 400, with its 5-day power reserve, is ready when you are.
10 year guarantee
An advanced luxury watch should be reliable. Each Oris watch equipped with the Caliber 400 is guaranteed for 10 years if it is registered on MyOris.
The Caliber 400 with over 30 antimagnetic components exceeds the standards required by the advanced ISO 764 standard.
|Cassa - materiale|
|Cassa - forma|
|Cassa - diametro|
|Cassa - impermeabilità|
|Cassa - opzioni|
|Cinturino / Bracciale|
|Riserva di carica|